Thursday, March 26, 2020

P.E. with Joe

Hi Everyone!


A BIG shout out to Mrs. Duvall for sharing with me an excellent resource for in home physical activity! In turn, I would like to share it with all of you. Joe Wicks, also known as, “The Body Coach” is creating daily 30 minute PE workouts. I have tried out a couple myself and I love them! He is energetic, fun, and the workouts use minimal equipment. He posts the workouts to his YouTube channel, The Body Coach TV and the PE workouts are listed under P.E. With Joe.

My favorite so far is Wednesday’s workout - Be careful during his Spiderman Moves segment- I may have accidentally knocked down a picture frame in my living room trying the wall jump move...WHOOPS!

I hope everyone is happy and well! I miss you all!


Sincerely,

Mrs. Claflin